People often ask what sets CCS apart or what our printing niche is. As a true on-demand shop, our technology is just one example. We have the latest, most automated and highest quality printing equipment in the marketplace. From our offset presses to our digital laser devices, CCS invests to stay ahead of the competition. Our customers benefit in several ways; The first is quality. We are told we have the best image/print quality in the area. Speed and turnaround time are also improved with our newer more automated equipment. Our customers experience true on-demand printing and receive their work faster. Cost is also reduced because we use less labor in a more automated process.
The other key difference is our people and their attitudes. Our employees want you to succeed. They care about you and your work and it shows in everything we do.
Print quality differentiators
1. Closed-loop digital color matching from proof to press.
2. Continuous closed loop digital color monitoring on press.
3. Automated press chemistry and operation with direct-to-metal plates.
About our Production Plant
Remarkable things take place in our 40,000-square-foot facility, operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week. CCS print professionals can tackle virtually any job.
Traditional and digital offset printing:
- Up to 6-color plus coating offset printing in beautiful high definition. Great for all your marketing collateral needs.
- Full-color and black-and-white high-volume laser printing. Great for reports and publications printing or any other digital output need.
Built to be fast without sacrificing quality, our offset presses and super-high-speed laser printers give us more on-demand printing capabilities than any other printer in the Northwest. Now you can print documents as needed, instead of in a single large run, so you'll never have to worry about storage or outdated documents.